It`s been a rubbish week between one thing and another. I was beginning to think that somebody `up there` didn`t like me, otherwise why would they have thrown everything at me bar the kitchen sink? I won`t bother you with the depressing details because all of it`s fixable - even my sore rib which is steadily getting better; it has to, I really have to go to work tomorrow! There`s just one little thing that I can`t fix and it manifested itself this week in the shape and form of someone from my long ago who is visiting this country from Australia (but whom I disallowed from visiting me for very good reasons). I won`t trouble you with the depressing details about that episode of my life either, suffice to say it threw up all sorts of emotions that I would rather have remained dormant because it`s taken me a long, long time to get over the utter misery and heartbreak (mostly self-inflicted I may add but some people just know what buttons to push and when) of it all so I`ll be glad when it`s tomorrow and I know he has safely left the vicinity and even gladder when it`s next week and he`s left the country!
Have a good week y`all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Oh Nana, sounds like you need a big hug, so im sending you one via cyber space.
ReplyDeleteI hope things get better for you this week.
Thinking of you.
Luv & hugs Sophie xxx
Yes, more hugs coming your way from me too - it never rains but it pours they say - hope it can only get better from here... Betty xxx
ReplyDeleteBlimey lass, so sorry that I didn't see this sooner. Hope you hung in there. You can be going along your merry way and the past can jump up and bite you, I hear you. Hope you're feeling stronger emotionally now, I'll be thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteI know I'm a bit late, hope your getting back to normal( whatever that is) but I know it's not going to happen over night, hang in there girl.
ReplyDeleteGillxx