Sunday, 26 June 2011

Happy Midsomer!

......and Happy Sunday. x

8 comments:

  1. Hi...thanks for the lovely words and you too have a wonderful Sunday
    Mid summer?..where did the 1/2 year go too?
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Midsomer to you too...love the postcards from the nearly edge and you can't beat Shirley can you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know there must be a whole host of films I have never seen - this is one of them! I think I need to go into semi-hibernation in the winter and catch up. Hope you are out in the sun today? it's beautiful in Surrey. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this...and her!
    Oh happy mid summer to you Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to watch that movie again! Nana, I hear what you're saying about working! I'm a teacher and during the school year, this granny is tired. Summers are the best for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that film..and the stars...and love the new look Nana....happy mid summer to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are not to old, I'm too old for those heels for sure....I wore heels for the first time in years and they were 2in heels and I lasted 1/2 hour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your kind word on my blog. I'm a follower now!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx