Saturday, 8 September 2012

Mercury Rising.........

.........no, not talking about the lovely Mediterranean temps going on outdoors this weekend but rather about my blood pressure hitting the roof trying to work out the new Blogger Interface!!!!!I'm having to convert back to the old interface to get things to work properly which is all well and good for as long as the powers-that-be will allow you to do that but if I don't work it out soon before they take away that safety net, I think I will be well and truly up the proverbial Swanee!!!Any tips on how to add stuff to your sidebar with the new layout would be most welcome.
In the meantime, enjoy those high temps.....the ones outdoors, that is!
Bye for Now xxx

4 comments:

  1. Nana I'm scared ...I don't even know what an interface is! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, good luck with that mess! I have been trying to catch up with all of my favorite blogs! Loved your shawl from previous post. So pretty!!!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a complete blog loser, my sister has to help me with everything. She just switched to WordPress, so now I think I am really screwed.
    Good luck,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nana.....I keep ignoring the messages re new interfaces.....I too will be screwed once things change! ps Your new pics are always fabulous....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx