......or maybe I'll go for the 'feather-in-my-cap' look......
but on the other hand.....
...but if skirts aren't your thing, there's always.....
and of course, no outfit would be complete without....
Mind you, word has it that we're in for a long hard winter, so perhaps I'll just stick with the tried and tested capsule winter wardrobe....
(pic attributed to www.alexanderkumar.com)
(all other pics attributed to The House of Bruar)
What's your style of choice this Autumn/Winter?
Hope You're All Well.
Lots of Love
x








Your new blog background of Autumn leafiness is spectacular. I love Scottishness! but have never been able to find decent affordable kilts for the last 20 years! shops in London just don't seem to sell them any more - I'm off to browse House of Bruar!
ReplyDeleteI like wearing my goose down jacket. I wear "resort wear" underneath: cotton pants, light weight shirts and sweaters.
ReplyDeleteLooking at fashionable photos is completely lost on me. I noticed the dog!
Love the new look of the blog and love the fashion pics....last year I saw tons of kilts in charity shops and really wanted to buy one but didn't ... now I wish I had!
ReplyDeleteMy fashion statement is keeping warm.....layers and layers and hot drinks and porridge.
Love those skirts, and love those hats!
ReplyDeleteMy style for Fall is leggings, and boots, and sweaters, and crochet cowls, and scarves, etc!!
XO Kris
Shorts, that's right because it is still 88 degrees here. I can't wait to put on a pair of jeans!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
I love all your plaid , I want a plaid pea coat, although the only accessory I have been sporting this fall is a tool belt......not my first choice fall essential!
ReplyDeleteI have missed your wit and humor Momma....take care, love Heidi
Such a funny post made me chuckle it did lol
ReplyDeleteThe Red Mats...from Dunelm and I think they still have them in stock, bought them for last Christmas really
Hugs x
Hey I have a pair of boots like your Jack Sparrow look. Did good service in England's last winter. Pity I don't look that good in jeans anymore.
ReplyDelete