Friday, 12 July 2013

It Ain't Half Hot, Mum......

.....and climbing this morning already! Normally, we only have summer here one day a year, two consecutive days if we're really lucky but these almost tropical temps lately have been phenomenal here and I'm reduced to a puddle by the end of each day. I hate to ask but can we have some rain, please?
************
I was 'prompted' by annie@knitsofacto to join in with this linky party hosted by Lou and here's my contribution....although technically, it's not Nature IN the Home, per se but it's still Nature and it's very near my home!....
The subject is 'Round' and I've chosen a pic which I took of the sunset the other night (the sun being round, get it?). The sky was ablaze, though you really had to be there since this pic doesn't do it any kind of justice and I just had to stop and click. Hope you like it too.
*****
How's everyone coping with the heat?
Keep Cool x
*********

6 comments:

  1. That's a lovely photo. I have been hearing so much about the heat in your area, it must be such a treat for you! Stay cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are hot as blazes here, but then we always are this time of year, and unfortunately will be well into October, hot, humid and sticky....yuck.
    stay cool,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been going swimming on days off and keeping curtains closed to keep the house breezy but am wilting. The cat is the person who suffers most, she is moulting and slumps exhausted most of the time. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello old friend.... You items arrived for the flower show and lovely they are too.....
    Thank you so much
    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are also having extremely warm temps for Alaska also....How have you been Momma?
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anne, I can imagine how much the heat is affecting you.....it's never fun but it ripens the tomatoes!!
    I'm still enjoying Winter although Spring has been mentioned, I"m not listening.
    Hope you got some relief from the heat......

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx