.....eek!
Dear Santa,
For Christmas, I would like one of these......although a new umbrella would be rather nice too.
Thanking you in anticipation.
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
I do hope that you get lucky Nana! Have a wonderful Christmas my lovely.
ReplyDeleteJill xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Nana! You're funny! I hope you are enjoying your preparations for Christmas. You are always cheerful! I like your spunky attitude!
ReplyDeleteHaha, you never know what kind of magic Santa is capable of! :)
ReplyDeleteWell if you do find that in your stocking, I hope you have a lovely time!! Happy Christmas. xx
ReplyDeleteHa I imagine if I stood in the rain like that all I would get is splashed by cars and poked in the eye by other peoples umbrellas! but I have to say I wouldn't mind your fantasy present in my stocking either! Betty
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that Nana! x
ReplyDeleteOoh, yes, I'd like one of those too ... I hope Santa's paying attention, to you and me ;)
ReplyDelete