Sunday, 11 November 2018

Never Forget.....


From the Scottish Diaspora Tapestry

5 comments:

  1. Yes, we remember and are so grateful for the soldiers who bravely fought. Thanks, sweet NG! And thanks for your fun comment on mine. I am always tickled pink to hear from you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Pom and of course, remembering your Veterans' Day too.xx

      Delete
  2. Weren't the soldier imprints on the sand beautiful - such a wonderful idea, I hope they do it every year - that part of Churchill's speech - 'we will fight them on the beaches' kept going round in my head like a recording all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a fantastic project but disappointed that the nearest one to me was miles away, considering that we have adequate beaches around here which would have been ideal. Me and C visited our local Memorial Garden on Saturday night though and paid our respects.xx

      Delete
  3. Tapestry is such a rich art form, isn't it?
    I went to an underwhelming Remembrance day church service but i did remember which was the point

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx