Sunday, 27 June 2010

Honeybees Are So Uplifting!

After that last post, I thought I`d better publish something a little less depressing so here is a Happy Little Honeybee enjoying one of my peonies!

3 comments:

  1. Talk about on the same wavelength, I've not long posted a photo of a rosebud with a little critter spider on, spookily similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a photo of a bee on the lavender over the weekend but my computer has died and my photo is on it. :(
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just caught up with your last few posts...so sorry you've been having a grotty time. Hope that the person who's unsettled you is now out of the way and you can regain your equilibrium. I just realised I gave you duff gen on the crochet edging tutorial..it wasn't Rosehip, it was You Go Girl. Hope you haven't spent hours looking for it. It's my age! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx