Friday, 18 June 2010

A Rose is a rose is a ........

......reason to be cheerful!

12 comments:

  1. Oh your blog has gone all beautiful, it's lovely! I just woke up, got my cuppa and the first thing I saw when I logged in was your lovely roses - what a nice start to my day. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Roses ;-)
    Have a wonderful weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello thanks for your comment;-).
    Oh the wedding did bring a tear to my eye.
    I don't suppose it was televised on any of the satellite channels in the UK?
    Kram Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comments Ladies. I just wish I could find my `good` camera - beginning to panic about losing it because it`s got some fab photos and videos of the Baby on it which I hadn`t uploaded to laptop yet. Angry with myself for being so old and stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyous roses, fabulous. I just adore roses. Sorry to hear about your rib, hope it is only bruised. What are we like! I got some really good tablets for my back but now have got to rest and not think I'm superwoman again, lol. Sorry hope that didn't make you laugh, ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny you should say that, Shaz, finally had to go to Docs today because the pain got worse overnight and was making me feel quite nauseous this morning. Apparently I have ruptured some tissue or other just below one of my ribs that I caught on the side of the wheelie bin! Now I`m on strong painkillers!So I went out and kicked that wheelie bin! Also couldn`t look after baby today because I was unable to lift her up or go chasing after her in her toddler haste which made me feel worse than useless! Doc says it`ll clear up in about a week but hope it`s better by weekend. Got the Royal Highland Show to go to - the Hog Roase is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me again, just came for another look at your new pretty design - hope your Boudoir swap is going well. I finished mine and posted yesterday after much unpicking and redoing for perfection (aspergers?). Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with your lead in comments.
    My Mum is in a nursing home and seems to be havin more bad days than good at the moment.
    We seem to have a bit in common, I look forward to swapping comments with you.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  9. no offence taken and yes we can still swap stories, being where she is can make her even more cantankerous than she was before.
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gill - laughed out loud when I read your comment! Looks like my sisters and me have a lot to look forward to! My Mother`s name rhymes with `contrary` which is equal to but not greater than `cantankerous`......yet!
    Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. If you log on to rosehip.blogspot.com she does a fantastic tutorial on crochet edging, which is what got me started on that particular obsession! She expains it so much better than I ever could. Love your beautiful roses. Hope that rib is healing nicely. No more wrestling with the wheelie bin for you, Mrs! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx