...Ok, it`s `Strictly` season again and in its honour, here`s my all-time favourite duo struttin` their stuff.....it`s shmokin`....Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN3Re1AFP-0&feature=relmfu
What`s yours?
ps It`s a rubbish copy (not mine) but you`ll get the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Oh I love it Nana! Got me all jiggy! Love the poem by the way! Thank you. You made us both laugh like billy o! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI love your new look!!
ReplyDeleteNana...the girls on strictly make me feel bad about myself as I sit on the couch with a glass of wine and watch them strut their stuff...but not bad enough about myself to do anything about it!! I love to watch it.....and the new header is great.
ReplyDeleteLoving your new autumnal look, yup, autumn is definately here! Enjoy your weekend, love Shaz xx
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen much of strictly as I always seem to be at work - I loved this clip though - what fantastic dancing.
ReplyDelete