......can be found in this
FABULOUS new book.....
by none other than our very own ........

......who can be found over at
http://shropshirescrappersuz.blogspot.co.uk/ for anyone who doesn't know her yet and also
here and
here - she's an incredibly busy lady! I've been a follower of all her blog for as long as I've been a Blogger and hers was one of the first crochet blogs which I very luckily happened upon and I'm so glad I did. Her work is so colourful and inspiring and she's such a friendly soul. So when I found out that she was actually putting pen to paper and having her wonderful work published in her very own book, I was so excited for her, you'd think it was actually me who was going into print! Then I discovered that not only can you buy the book
here but that my library had one in stock so I hotfooted it there as soon as I could to pick up my copy (after a bit of a wildgoose chase!) and I absolutely LOVE it. It's a Masterpiece of Crochet and the book is filled with
FANTASTIC projects which will fill you with such inspiration they'll be having you reaching for your crochet hooks and yarn in no time. It's also packed full of useful information for beginners to the craft as well as die-hard crocheters e.g. colour ideas,blocking techniques, how to store your crochet hooks! amongst loads and loads of other useful hints and tips. Best of all, the book is beautifully photographed and shows Suz's work to it's absolute best advantage. Go on, take a look, it's well worth it and I promise you, you'll be inspired! I am!
Many Congratulations, Suz on a terrific achievement.
***********
In other news, definitive signs of Spring popping up all around, e.g.
...everyone loves a little Muscari!
.....oops, how did that foot get in there?!
Hope Your Spring has Sprung, wherever you are.
Much Love
xxx
I love Sue and follow both of her blogs. I can not wait til it is available here in the US, I think in August. So unfair that you all get it first. Love your flowers, Spring is here!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you dear friend,
Meredith
Oh wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful write up about my first book, it's all very overwhelming.....you live in hope that it does what you want it too.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much I'm chuffed to bits you like it.
Big hugs, Sue x
Well done to your friend, and are you sure you are in Scotland Nana...looks very sunny and spring like...lovely pics. Are you going to have a go at the thing I nominated you for?
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen her blog - will see if my library has her book - not that I am anywhere near granny square capability! but I do like looking at the pictures! Spring is not springing here very much yet.
ReplyDeleteI really like your new blog banner, the colours look good. I planted muscari in our front wall and it looks wonderful this Spring... some cultivated poppies in shades of hot pink and violet have also made a showing and I am so proud of how it all looks! I've been looking at quilting books recently for crochet inspiration - yes you read right. I sometimes get a bit jaded with crochet books, but I will look out for this book in the bookshop and have a good flick through to see what I think. The swans are now living over my bedside table and look great. I bought some salmony pink striped curtains for the charity shop and put the white crochet throw on the bed and all the pastels have made a tranquil haven in our bedroom. Hope you have a sunshine filled weekend x
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, it's wonderful that Spring is finally here. My friend has the book, it is so colourful and gorgeous and I would like to make every project! xx
ReplyDeleteHi Nana! Yes, spring has sprung but I still see a sliver of snow on the neighbor's roof!
ReplyDeleteI must go over to the Granny Queen's blog and look around!
I hope you are well, friend.
Waiting for it to arrive in the US. I love the work that Sue does.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabby book I may have to get a copy to improve my eccentric crochet! .. Sarah x
ReplyDeleteHi I have added a link on both my blogs to you and your lovely write up Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteHugs x
You are just a bundle of sunshine to me Momma.....I love your pops of spring! Heidi
ReplyDeleteWat flower is number 8.?
ReplyDelete