Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
I don't follow tennis but can't fail to be swept up in the excitement of it all. Even at church they had planned the afternoon events around the result, saying you could come in late if the game hadn't finished! btw I was letter writing but fell over a tent rope in the garden yesterday and hurt hand/same shoulder as before and leg!/writing is a bit painful so am delayed!
ReplyDeleteAndy did a great job. I was rooting for him, such a big weight is now off his shoulders.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
I'm not at all sporty but even I watched him achieve such a wonderful thing.
ReplyDeleteHere, here!
ReplyDelete