....courtesy of my lads and their spouses as part of their Xmas present to me....two tickets so I could take my BFF too......told you I was spoiled!....
....then afterwards, a short walk around the corner to .....
.....a most enjoyable 'special' birthday full of cards,gifts,flowers,treats.....I won't forget it in a hurry.
Hope you're all well out there and keeping dry, especially those of you who are in those parts of the UK hardest hit by the floods.
******
What has the beginning of the new year brought for you?
**************

What was the lovely ben Cohen like? X
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! It sounds like you were treated right, just as it should be!
ReplyDeleteHello Nana! I'm so glad your birthday was so glorious! I have missed you!
ReplyDeleteI saw the flooding on the news today. I'm so sorry for England.
Sending love your way . . .
Happy Birthday to you!! It looks as though you had a wonderful time! xx
ReplyDeleteHello Anne, I thought you must have been ill because you have been so quiet, but I also knew you would be busy with your birthday celebrations. January seemed to go on forever and February is whizzing by in a flash! I am happy to hear you had a good birthday and night out watching Strictly. I'm spending this month getting jobs done around the house which have been waiting to be sorted out since we moved in 3 1/2 years ago... the alien spaceship lightshade in the bedroom is no more!!! Just a bare lightbulb there at the moment, but even that is better than the spaceship staring down at me each night.
ReplyDeleteThe blanket in the first pic "in the flesh" is more corals and turquoise. The coral colour was from King Cole and there is a mix of stylecraft in there too. I much prefer king cole yarn to stylecraft in terms of colour choices and the quality is very good too. Glad you are back... speak soon xxx
That sounds like a delightful birthday!
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday Nana....I am glad you had such a lovely time....your loved ones treasure you so. x
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday to you my dear friend. I would have loved to go to the US equivalent of that show, it is my favorite thing to watch.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
looks like you had good one. BG structure
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday to you looks like you had a wonderful time xx
ReplyDeleteSorry to have missed your birthday hope you had a great time. Yes i haven't been around lately, i have been very busy doing my level 2 in photography which has taken up a lot of my time. Not much longer now and it will be finished. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. The chickens are all doing well and laying lots of eggs, as you say you can't beat fresh eggs .........xx
ReplyDeleteBelated Birthday good wishes from me ... looks like a great time was had by all!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hot Momma.....I have missed you too!
ReplyDeleteThis little part time job feels full time and I love it.....oh they are so sweet!
I wish you lived closer because I could just see you in that 60's dress with a Martini glass in hand...looking smoking hot!
Love Heidi