I have a friend in NZ who I never see ... it's tough but think how strong the bonds of true friendship are that they remain intact when stretched across oceans.
Oh bless your heart. I am sending you a really, really big virtual hug to help see you through. Not easy seeing your bestie move so far away. Hugs, Meredith
Awww I was thinking of you today and wondering when 'the big day' was - I hope Skype fills the gap a bit and that you can keep busy and try not to be too sad. Betty
Oh so very sad for you dear Anne. I can imagine the heartache you must be feeling. I hope that one day - not too far away - you will get to come over for a visit to this lovely country.
Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x
Goodbyes are never easy, but if you are very sad, it means that you really love the person you are missing! xx
ReplyDeleteIt must have been hard Nana..but don't forget skype ....xx
ReplyDeleteThinking of you xx
ReplyDeleteI have a friend in NZ who I never see ... it's tough but think how strong the bonds of true friendship are that they remain intact when stretched across oceans.
ReplyDeleteOh bless, I hope you are able to spend time together again, take care xx
ReplyDeleteOh bless your heart. I am sending you a really, really big virtual hug to help see you through. Not easy seeing your bestie move so far away.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
Skype and the promise of a future visit. Cheers to good friends xx
ReplyDeleteAwww I was thinking of you today and wondering when 'the big day' was - I hope Skype fills the gap a bit and that you can keep busy and try not to be too sad. Betty
ReplyDeleteOh so very sad for you dear Anne. I can imagine the heartache you must be feeling. I hope that one day - not too far away - you will get to come over for a visit to this lovely country.
ReplyDeleteThe journey is intolerable but the Love remains strong and the ties don't loosen. So good to know that you are also excited for your friend.
ReplyDelete