Happy New Year
to
One
and
All
*****
Thank You All for sticking with me on the blogging path for so long (6 years this month, if I'm not mistaken) and I hope you'll continue to walk along with me, whether it be on stoney ground, in the mud or smooth and flat. Life offers no guarantees as we're all too well aware.
*********
I hope you've all had a marvellous Festive Season and are looking forward to the coming year.
******
Love From Me
xxxXXXxxx
ps Hope you'll say hello to my new little friend 'Blackbird' who's been coming to sit on my shed roof and nibble at the Berberis berries, nearly everyday lately.

Happy New Year! xx
ReplyDeleteHappy New year old bean , hoping 2016 will be a cracker xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteAnd a Very Happy New Year to you too dear Anne ... lets hope its a happy, healthy & creative one x x x x
ReplyDeleteHappy new year Anne... Nice to see a post from you. I love my regular birds in the garden. I gave them berry suet coconuts for Christmas and the blackbirds love it. Enjoy January, Andrea xx
ReplyDeleteMay your new year be full of unexpected blessings - much love xx
ReplyDeleteWe will walk anywhere yu want to go. Hugs and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Happy New Year to you too Anne... I like your blackbird banner - he's beautiful. Hope there are many happy things in store for you in the year ahead. Betty x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year xx
ReplyDeleteMerry 2016 to you, Nana!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Nana....wishing you all the best for 2016..x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Anne, 6 years, what a lovely record you must now have, I look forward to walking some more with you x You're blackbird looks a cheeky chap!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Fab picture!
ReplyDeleteHello Annie! I thought that I had already commented on this post, but I guess not! Happy New Year to you, good Nana! I am SO THANKFUL that I met you on the blogging path.
ReplyDelete