Monday, 11 January 2016

Let All The Children Boogie.......

....I never normally do anything like this when someone famous dies but couldn't let the day go by without comment. 
 You'll all have you're own thoughts and memories and favourite songs of his......


R.I.P. Legendary Mortal


13 comments:

  1. It is so sad. He has been one of my favorites for decades – I have several of his 33 LP records - from way before CDs came to be. One of a kind, a true revolutionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a space angel now. Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad to hear the news. A big part of my youth....I loved his music!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was a wonderful entertainer ... I have loved his music for such a long time ... he will be greatly missed by many x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a star man, waiting in the sky ... hope so. he will be missed

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was such a shock to wake up to the news yesterday. His songs are the backdrop for our lives, especially at our age. I remember Rebel Rebel was the first single I ever bought. It was 1974 and I was nine. I had money to spend and didn't know what to choose. My brother told me to buy the Bowie single so I did, even though I was more interested in Donny Osmond. But I was very proud of my purchase and felt very grown up and with-it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was sad to hear about David Bowie, what an amazing artist. Hugs to you, MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi NGG, You have such a tender heart. I love that about you. I hope your week is happy, peaceful, and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where are you? Come back! Come back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx