Sunday, 24 December 2017

Joyeux Noelle

 I would like to wish all of you who come here and spend your precious time reading this here blog the Merriest,Happiest Day of the Year filled with all of the things you would wish for yourself and more. I think you're all special people.

 May Your Day be Merry and Bright.
(My Little Dutch Gnomes all the way from Amsterdam, courtesy of my pal, Betty. She's a good 'un)
And if you feel like it, pop in for a cuppa and a truffle. I made extra for you.

With Big Love From Me.
xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. I'll be right over. Sending you a big Christmas hug! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! The little Dutch gnomes are adorable. I agree, that Betty IS a good un.
    God bless your celebration. I am very thankful to know you, dearest Annie!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas dear Anne. Your little dutch gnomes are just delightful ... lucky you don't live near me or they might just go missing!! Look forward to your posts in the New Year Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept a gnome for myself, they look lovely on your shelf, have good one. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas to you, Nana gogo!

    The truffles look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx