Plum Jam making time at work.
A good and chilling out time for me after the frenetic activity of the last couple of weeks (a christening ergo my boss's house filled to the brim with invited relatives!), ergo lots of linen napkins to launder and fold!
Quite a nice view to look out on though, while I'm folding in the dining room!
Phew, the jam set beautifully and tastes divine. It's a hard job but somebody's got to do it!(not for much longer though, I have a retirement date lined up but more about that later).What are you up to in the coming month?




I'll be right over for toast and jam.
ReplyDeleteI hope you rest and soak in a tub to recover your jazz soon. It's hard to be sore and tired.
Yay for a future retirement date!
Thank you Darling Pom. You're such a sweetheart to bother about me! I would love you to come over for some tea and toast and jam!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more about your well earned retirement, and plans for occupying yourself as a lady of leisure. Jam looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteThank you dearheart. Not so sure about the 'lady of leisure' label!xxx
DeleteLove Plums but haven't seen the usual tables of them around the villages this year unfortunately. I bet you are counting the days til retirement, I know I did. xx
ReplyDelete