Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Lost in Translation

Talk about mucking it up! After much to-ing and fro-ing have finally managed to create a blog for myself, hopefully. This is just a test to see how it works so fingers crossed! - or I`m giving it up completely!

8 comments:

  1. By George I think you got there!
    Haha..Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done - that's a good start. some pictures of what you like making/have made so we can get an idea of what kind of creative creature you are would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done you! Lovely Blog, you are a genius. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jean, I kinda thought I was but just needed confirmation!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just popped in for another look - it's filling up. Do hope you keep it up you have something the other blogs haven't - Scottishness (tartan, tartan crafts, thistles, all that stuff - is it Bank Holiday weekend in Scotland? have a good one anyway. Betty/yappy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I suppose my blog looks like an advert for `Visit Scotland`!and I also suppose I look like a fervent nationalist, which I most definitely am not! `Nationalism is the measles of mankind` said Albert Schweitzer and I think he was right. I`m just a little patriotic, that`s all:)
    Bank Holiday Weekend here too...but most of my weekend taken up with favours for other people....funny how it is when you get a new car suddenly you`re a taxi service! Enjoy the weekend everyone, however you spend it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your first post just reminds me of mine but at least you started blogging straight away :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx