Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Some of my `makes`

My little tartan and Harris Tweed Heart I made this from my grandaughter`s cute little Boden hoodie which my daughter-in-law shrunk in a hot wash so I didn`t need to felt it myself!
A little blue Harris Tweed Heart filled with lavender from my garden and with blue tartan on the reverse
I loved making this Harris Tweed Purse. It`s lined inside with the loveliest Liberty Print and I also added a cute tartan pouch for your lippie! I gave it away last week as a `swap`.
I really enjoyed making this Reversible Cafetiere Cosy. It`s got a lovely Laura Ashley duck egg blue and black gingham check on the reverse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx