Saturday, 8 May 2010

...and again!

My New Best Favourite Pinny - Beautifully Made!

Chocs and Cupcake TeaTowels - so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Swapsies there! Emma and I have had such a good time organising this swap. I'm so glad you have enjoyed joining in Hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for joining my Boudoir Swap Darling! You are very welcome on board. Your blog is so sweet and I am following so I can read more.
    Best regards
    Deborah {Fondantkiss}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for you lovely and very kind comment on my post. It's amazing to see how many other's feel the same.
    Oh well best go and get on, lots to do,lol.
    Have a great weekend..Em xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx