Saturday, 8 May 2010

SWAP`S HERE!

What a very lucky `Swappee` I am - my parcel arrived and what an absolute delight it was opening up everything inside it. Betty, my swap partner, certainly knows how to treat a person! I can`t thank her enough for her kindness and generosity and I hope her other swappees who she`s involved with are as kind and thoughtful to her........so, here`s what I got...... (sorry for the poor quality of pics - my `best` camera`s gone walkabouts - could only find my little cheapie to do the job)

Fabulous selection of things which are `Good Enough to Eat` - yum,yum!
My New Best Strawberry Silk Print!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you like everything. I really enjoyed making the apron the best and am going back for more material as I love it too! Hope you have lots of fun in the bath with the strawberry bombs, blowing bubbles from your ice cream cone and sleep well! Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Betty, I`ve had to start a new post with more pics as I couldn`t get to grips with putting them all in one post! Have a look and see what you think? Chocs are all gone now - they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There I am popping over from Betty's. I love the silk painting it is just georgous. Very please to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Madhouse, thank you for stopping by - you`re very welcome and I`m very pleased to meet you too! What a lucky person I am to get so many luscious goodies!I`m so glad I took part and thanks to Emma and Claire for organising the swap too. I`ve found a nice frame that I`m going to put my silk painting in so will post a pic of it later. Have a good Sunday everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    So pleased to see you enjoyed doing the swap, what a lovely swap parcel you recieved. Hope your having a lovely week..Em xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx