I seem to have lost my mojo lately - perhaps it`s just the `post holiday blues` kicking in but I haven`t felt like getting crafty with anything. There`s a HUGE stash of wool and material lying in my spare room which I`ve hardly looked at for weeks and it`s making me wish I could spend all my days in Pleasureville with just my crochet hooks,sewing machine and knitting needles to keep me company! How SAD is that! Unfortunately, other things like work, seem to get in the way and by the time I actually have time to spend on my guilty pleasures, I can`t be bothered! Today, however, I think my mojo may have returned......
I`d almost forgotten about the latest `giveaway` which I was included in until I checked out Dosie Rosie`s blog on Sunday morning and discovered I`d won! I`m thrilled yet again that I`ve been so lucky and today when I got home from work, my neighbour called me over and handed me the parcel which our kind postman had left with her for me. Here for your delictation and delight is what was inside:
Followed by two of the prettiest little pouches which were filled to the brims with ...............................
.........the sweetest selection of buttons and beads to get me started on my way to making some of these...................
I`ve always wanted one of these necklaces :: now I can make it myself!
A HUGE THANK YOU to Gill for letting me take part in her Giveaway - I`m so glad I won.
Easu peasy? not for me! where do you start? can't wait to see how you get on. Thanks for your reminders to get out more whilst on holiday and blog less! mostly unheeded, but thanks anyway. I love your new blog design. So glad you won the giveaway and hope you really enjoy getting creative. Betty x
ReplyDeleteSo glad you like it.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Thanks for your comments on my blog and becoming a follower. Also thanks for the link, I love all things maps, the envelopes are such a good idea!
ReplyDeleteGlad you've got your mojo back, they look like some nice things to make, I especially like the 1st necklace, I'd love to make one too.
Congratulations on winning the giveaway! :) x
Congrats Nana! Looks like you're back in your stride! Lots of love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDelete