Saturday, 25 September 2010

IT`S NOT THE COUGH THAT CARRIES YOU ORF..............

I`ve never been one for feeling sorry for myself but, Boy, have I been feeling sorry for myself these past two weeks! I`ve apparently got a touch of Bronchitis according to last Thursday`s diagnosis and it`s seriously hacking me off (pardon the pun). The tiredness has subsided and I`m hoping and praying that the doubled-up penicillin which I`ve been prescribed will kill this annoying rumbling in my chest. I`m really trying to be positive and not give into it so let`s stop talking about it!

This morning the Postie left another lovely parcel for me from the very lovely Julie over at Swedish House - I won her Giveaway which included a voucher for Cath Kidston and a really pretty mug showing a London Bus scene. Also included in the box was a card with the most gorgeous Heart Wreath on the front so I`m looking for a nice frame to put it in to keep for posterity. (I`ve done that with all the cards which I`ve received from the Blog Sisterhood - it`s a `me` thing!).

I just want to add that I`ve had some really lovely `get well` wishes from some of you lovely creatures in Blogland and I very much appreciate each and every one. The kindness of strangers is overwhelming sometimes. I couldn`t ask for more.

I love the tape Julie used on the box.




I was maybe going to buy something for my Grandaughter or the house with my gift token but I`ve decided to be really selfish and use it on myself!Isn`t the card sweet?Thank you so much, Julie.

**************************************

There`s a great swap in progress over at Mrs Yappy Dog`s place. Look to sidebar and you`ll find the link. It`s a good job I went to the library yesterday and took out this book!



No, they`re not sausages on a stick in the background, they`re Xmas Trees, honest!


How cute is this little Snowmen Garland?

That`s all for now folks. Have the rest of a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely book - so glad you are getting better and thanks for mentioning the swap - hope you aren't the only one taking part - on the other hand, if you are - at least I know it will be a good swap from past experience! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got gifts while you were poorly, nothing like it to help you feel better!

    I hope you are properly on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are poorly. Sending good wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Jille x
    P.s. Have joined the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope you are feeling better already. I love love the sweet treasures you've got there!
    Thank you for entering my giveaway, I threw the NaNaGoGo-notes in the big bowl, fingers crossed! Scotland must be a beautiful country, hope to visit it one fine day. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you start feeling better soon!!! Poor thing.

    That book looks awesome! What wonderful gifts you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better! The parcel looks lovely, must have cheered you up a bit receiving that! The swap looks good, might join, but need to decide if I can fit everything else I need to make in as well! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better today. Your blog looks awsome! I love all your sidebar buttons. *wink* *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better now. You have an award over on my blog!
    Jille x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx