Nasty Lurgy turned into Nastier Chest Infection...Yuk!That is All:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...

oh, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope it all clears up soon! :) x
ReplyDeleteThat's just such bad luck lass. Take care of yourself, looks like you've not lost your sense of humour though :)
ReplyDeleteOh Nana, so sorry to hear you're still poorly, my dear. Hope someone's looking after you. Lots and lots of hugs! Love, Amanda xxxx
ReplyDeleteThats no good, hope youre up and at 'em soon !
ReplyDeleteGet well soon.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Hi there - I am just catching up on everyones blogs - hope you are soon well - I have the same health issues at present but am determined to keep positive - hence the Christmas swap.
ReplyDeleteI'd rather have a cold than wake up next to that every morning:)
ReplyDelete