Anyhoo, the morning got better when the Postie came a-knocking and left a lovely red parcel for me from Jille, my new swap partner on The Shabby Vintage Swap. I love swapping, I really do but I always think I could have done better by my partners, no matter how well I think I`ve chosen their gifts! I hope Jille will be happy with her parcel because I am thrilled with mine....and here it is.......
........which, when unwrapped included these very pretty things....
..... an especially nice 'vintage' cupcake holder which will give me an excuse for buying some nice cupcakes to put on it tomorrow!
......and check out this lovely vintage apron (sorry about some of pics) - it has some really pretty lace around the pocket (that`s my washcloth sticking out of it!) and the bib. I love the floral pattern on it too. .JPG)
Also included in this bumper bundle were some lovely floral paper napkins, a bag of Thorntons Mint Humbugs which will come with us on our family picnic tomorrow and a funny little Fortune Fishy, you know the kind that curl up in front of your eyes and can tell your future....jus` like that!?Can`t wait to see what it has to tell me!So, all in all, I`m yet again a very lucky lady to have had such a kind and generous swap partner in Jille and my only hope is that I have done her proud with the parcel I`ve sent to her. Thanks so much, Jille.x
What a fun swap and pretty goodies. I must get my pay it forwards done as I don't feel able to do any swaps until I have completed my promises first! Sorry about the situation in New Zealand,hope the people there are being given the help they need. Betty x
ReplyDeleteHej Nanna G0-G0
ReplyDeleteDidn't you do well?
Loove the vintage apron especially...and the little wash cloth.
I really like you new look blog and header...especially the quote, I always say to myself, Tomorrow is a new day.
LOVE PEACE enJOY your New Day
Kram
Julie
x
Hiya, love all your swap goodies, fancy another jewelled frame, we could be sisters, tee,hee. Glad your cousin is safe in New Zealand :)
ReplyDeleteHi Nana! What a fabulous parcel! How lovely. Glad it was good news from NZ. What a fright for you. I only just read your last post...my blogroll seems to be playing up a bit! Wow you've had quite a time of it my dear. I felt really inspired by what you wrote, to press on. You're a star, Nana! Lots of love, Amanda xxxx
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to hear that your cousin is safe. I'm so pleased that you like your swap goodies. I, like you, always feel that I could do better! I'm hoping the fortune fish brings good news!
ReplyDeleteJille x
Hope the news from your sister is not too bad. We are so lucky not to have that kind of problem to deal with.
ReplyDeleteYour swap parcel looks great. Love the cup cake stand and the pinny.
Wow!!! You got a great haul lady!!! I love the frame and the coin purse!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your cousin is okay and wasn't hurt by the earthquake! You must be so relieved. I hope there wasn't much damage to her home.
Bumper haul! You are so right, Ravelry is fab but I do so like to have the nice books to hold, to ogle and kid myself that I will be making each and every pattern! Got a long haul flight coming up so I may just get at least one glove made. Thanks for stopping by. Good luck with your group - it's very enriching and always fun, regardless of how tired you might think you are xx
ReplyDelete