http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRj3MCPazuM
Have a great weekend, y`all. x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Have a great weekend, too!
ReplyDeleteHej Nana
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Thanks for your comment... I'm chuckling to myself...you wouldn't think that about my house when I am trying to get 2 teenage boys up and out & on the bus to school....grrr...LOL!
I had great fun, tinkering and playing around on the porch of the Sommer Hus yesterday afternoon, I thought I was styling for a magazine shoot lol!
Hubby reckoned it looked like a jumble sale up on the porch...will post more photos next week.
Oh Yes and my box of goodies.
For some reason I cant open your you tube links here in Sweden, it does that sometimes...will have to work out another way.
Have a great AurumnaL Weekend
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x