..............when you want to give someone a little lift and that`s exactly what happened when a lovely little brown padded envelope fell through my letterbox this morning. It was from Jen over here
http://buttonsribbonsandotherthings.blogspot.com/ and it really was unexpected since I`d forgotten she promised everyone who entered her giveaway a little something in the post so true to her word here is my little bundle of loveliness which she sent to me.........
.JPG)
....all wrapped up in some pretty tissue paper and tied with stripey string....
.JPG)
.....inside were these very pretty pieces of the loveliest fabric which I am definitely going to do something special with...
.JPG)
... I`ll be basing my outfit for Christmas Day around this pretty little bracelet (sorry about pic, I`m really,really making a concerted effort to find a decent camera!).....
.JPG)
....and what do you think of my new bag charm - which of course requires a new bag to hang it from so that`s my `weekend project` since it`s payday on Friday and I seriously need to treat myself!(don`t you just hate 5-week months?!!).....
So there we have it, a thoroughly nice gesture from a thoroughly nice girl - I really am a Lucky Little Blogger- take a look at her pretty blog and pay a little visit to her Etsy shop too - you won`t be disappointed.
Thank You so much Jen xxx
Glad you like it! Hope you're ok and can't wait to see your new bag that you're treating yourself too! :) x
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely surprise!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww! Such pretty stuff!
ReplyDelete