Tuesday, 25 January 2011

FAIR FA` YER HONEST SONSIE FACES..........

.......Great Bloggettes of the Human  Race!

Thought it was appropriate to link to the Great Scottish Bard......

Image courtesy of `The List`
............... since it`s his birthday as well as mine (he was a lad, that Rabbie, loved them and left them he did, frequently! On the upside, once he`d ditched you, he immortalised you in either song or poetry, so he wasn`t all bad really!) and to say a HUGE Thank You to everyone involved in the Birthday Swap 2011 who has sent me my birthday gifts and cards. To say I was a little overwhelmed at and in awe of your generous spirits would be an understatement - what a fabulous time I`ve had reading all the beautiful cards and opening all the fantastic presents. I love each and every one.The spoiling of me just went on and on!

I will blog about everything tomorrow .....am off to a Burns Supper tonight and if any of you out there are in any doubt that Haggis doesn`t exist, here`s the proof!

......A Haggi Family!
Have a great night everyone, however you are spending it. x

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday nana!! have a great day and a smashing burns night.....lift a glass or two and enjoy your eveningxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nana, I hope you had a lovely day and a fab evening. I hope my parcel arrived for you today?
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    Have a wonderful day Nana and enjoy your evening out xxxx

    What on earth is a Haggi? Looks like a long haired platypus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Momma....celebrate big!

    I love the picture of haggi family. I love the birthday swap idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEJ ann
    GRATTIS PA FODELSEDAGEN!
    Happy Birthday to YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!
    Sorry I haven't been stopping by many blogs...
    Brithday Swap??
    I think I missed something
    Have a wonderful wonderful day & Happy Burns night too
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday for yesterday xxx Hope you have a good supper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! so sorry I didn't know twas your birthday - and had not see the birthday swap either - what a fabulous idea. Hope you have had lots of lovely treats. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Nana!!!! Hope you had a fabulous evening! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Anne, so sorry I didn't know. I'll have to make you an unbirthday pressie and surprise you. Have a great day! Love Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday for yesterday, hope it was wonderful! I once bought my kids a pet haggis like the one in the picture and they adored them and I don't think I ever got round to telling them that they don't exist - that could cause some embarrasment in years to come for them!
    Hugs Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! what a great person to share your birthday with, I would type in a lovely Scottish saying that my flatmate used to always say if I could remember it! Have a great night out Nana and that birthday swap sounds like just the thing for a good spoiling on your special day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a fantastic birthday and fantastic burns night! Love the baby haggis'! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no!! So sorry I missed it. Happy birthday love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx