Friday, 28 January 2011

Just Because I Could........

......I`m in a `Joe Buck` kinda` mood!!!! Enjoy! xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hay, not sure if the radio works, I've not heard it working but the OH reckons it probably does. It was his mum and dads as are a lot of the vintage stuff we've got. We've also got an old Singer sewing machine in the attic, which seems such a shame not to have it out somewhere but we just don't have the room. Think he needs to get me a craft room somehow :).

    Don't be fooled by the tidy cupboard this is no reflection on the rest of the house! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I ain't a for real cowboy but I am one hell of a stud!" One of my favourite films ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, not for the first time since we became friends, I'm a little worried! You're not going to head off to Aus or anything are you? Well if you do I'll love you anyway. All I ask is that you don't chew with your mouth open while you doing it! Have a gorgeous weekend. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi NaNa, Great Job on the button! It looks terrific.

    Thank you so much for your kind comments. You my dear are so sweet.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the suitcase - in fact I can see a cult following for that suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you up and leaving lass? Or just considering it? Great movie and superb song. Let us know where you go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx