Friday, 8 July 2011

Busman`s Holiday......

........have yourself a Funky Little Weekend......back soon when my work is done!x

7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend, hope it's not all work and no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't overdo it Nana.....do a bit and miss a bit and then enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the AWB!!!! Don't overdo it Nana! Remember...I don't want to see you with dust on your sweet little head. Let the workmen do the nasty stuff!!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I'm still very in love with your lamp. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope work doesn't take up the whole weekend, I hate that! I've been practising my spinning this weekend while Billy works at delivering firewood. He took the boys again so I have had a lovely quiet day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely weekend! Gorgeous sunshine over here! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx