Monday, 11 July 2011

Everyone deserves their Fifteen Minutes.....

.....and here`s my Best Mate`s.....
http://gu.com/p/3v9fk

They`ve already sold the house and have put an offer in for a gorgeous new one in Deal, so if you live in that area, I`ll be visiting now and then.....hope we bump into each other!

In the meantime, it`s back to brown tape and packing boxes for me while my own bijoux residence is turned upside down,inside out, with more than a sprinkling of builders` dust thrown in just to get on my one last nerve!

Enjoy your week, Everyone and Thank You All for leaving me such Sweet Comments....you know I really appreciate them even if I`m a bit lax on telling you.xxx

ps Got my own little `Fifteen Minutes` in the pics. The `Master Bedroom` is my room when I visit and in the second bedroom, if you look really closely at the drawer unit, you might spot a teeny tiny crocheted bird and an elephant hanging from the handles - I made them!

6 comments:

  1. My goodness what a beautiful place to live! how talented your friends are to put somewhere so gorgeous together.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings O Dusty One! Gosh Nana! That is one super duper house isn't it? I feel a bit embarrassed not at my offer of J's poster clad bedroom! Hope you're surviving! Loads of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your own fifteen minutes of fame! Your mate must be thrilled as well, great house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much enjoyed having a nosey at your friends' home - quite beautiful.
    Sorry about your builders' dust!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeJ Anne
    What a unique and artistic house/home your friends have made...and your creative touch too ;-)
    What a small world.
    I was born & bred in Hackney and my auntie lived in Islington too...
    Thanks for sharing
    Have a great week ahead, what are you having done in your home?
    You must show before n afters
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tranquil home, your friend knows how to use natural textures and colours, a sort of grown up, modern tree house kind of feel! Hope the works at your house are soon done and that you aren't inhaling all that dust. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx