Friday, 11 November 2011

....And at the Going Down of the Sun....

.....we will remember them....

and lest we do forget, here is a contemporary look at how the act of keeping peace in the World hasn`t changed much historically. I`ll let my good friend, Maranda, a brave and beautiful Military Wife whose young and handsome husband has just been deployed to Afghanistan, explain....
http://mycamocoloredlife.blogspot.com/2011/11/and-so-it-beginsagain.html

5 comments:

  1. Being a military wife must be so very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post , I wish I could bottle you and your humor and wit up for a whole week.....still working on the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome to find you all that way over the planet in Scotland, love your blog and your fantastic crafting and fun pics. My daughter is in the military...have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx