....what can I say?....I`ve been rather busy of late....
.....but just sometimes, I get it very,very wrong.....as in `the hat that grew and grew`!.........and as a complete diversion, my kindly postman has been delivering pleasant packages from best blogging buddies.....
...including....
......which of course prompted some more crocheting!!...
.....and the other package from Shaz@TheShabbyChicBohemian contained one of her beautiful ATC`s which I won in her recent giveaway.......
... I love geishas so I`ll find a pretty frame to keep it in....and Shaz also sent me some lovely wool she was destashing....
Well,think that`s enough for now but would love to hear what you`re all creating and planning for the Festive Season.....back to being busy for me....
Ciao for Now xxx
ps I`ve had to take Google Chrome off my laptop because it was taking up too much room so I`m unable to comment on those blogs which don`t have a pop-up comment box - daft Blogger - ....I`m not ignoring you, honestly! I`ve put a request in to Santa .....hope he comes up trumps for me, nothing snazzy required, no bells and whistles....reconditioned is fine by me!
Hey Momma you have been busy I finally see a hat big enough for my head...hehe!
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts that journal was amazing!
You have been SO busy in that woolly world of yours! Glad the crochet book is useful - your snowflake is perfect and beautiful! Your big hat would be perfect for someone with big hair, it didn't go wrong - just didn't find the right owner yet! Betty
ReplyDeleteEverything you made looks incredible, even the oversize hat!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so very talented! they all look gorgeous...even the hat that grew!..remember my beret Nana? and the new look site is pretty..x
ReplyDeleteHi nice to meet you, Jody here, a Kiwi living in Ca. came through Steve,. Lovely craft and what a great idea about the nifty neck warmers. My sister knat a very very long scarf ones and our whole family is very into ponchettes (the mini poncho)
ReplyDeleteHi,sweetie.love all your knitting and crochet-wish I could crochet snowflakes but that looks a bit tricky..lol at the hat.Jules is in Malaysia.She went via Finland on Friday.Never seem to see her these days.Hopefully shell be home to roost for Christmas.much love to you.Anne x
ReplyDeleteyeh Al is definitely taking the Mickey haha,but it's a good look... love your very crafty work, the neck warmer is a great idea and something l haven't seen before and maybe it won't catch on for a while since it's Summer here in OZ. Today is the first day of...l'm setting up my Christmas tree. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeletePS the geishas are gorgeous.
What gorgeous hooking :-) Love that hat that grew, my aunty did a jumper like that once Hee Hee
ReplyDeleteYou have been really busy, no wonder you are suffering the lack of botheredness now! You must be burnt out, singe marks on your needles lass. Crocheted snowflakes, mmmm, nice idea xx
ReplyDelete