Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Tick Tock........

......good grief, is that the time already?!! It doth fly from month-to-month, doth`nt it?... and before you know it, Hello November...

...with its stonking sunrises...
..... and we`re all once more on the Festive Season fastrack, hurtling along at infinite speed!This year, I've decided it's going to be a 'Handmade' Christmas....but only little things like hats,scarves and cowls or fingerless gloves because not everyone likes to wear....

(?!)......or

....now that is SCARY!(talking about the sweater, obviously!)...
....although these are a tad nicer to look at...

....the sweaters,the sweaters!!!!!
So if you fancy having a go at handcrafted gifts, you may find this video extremely helpful.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voV033GJXY
.....and that`s because it`s `extreme` knitting but quite frankly, I couldn`t stop laughing long enough to have a go.....but I know someone who did....

......well I suppose it must seem on the same scale when you have tiny little hands!.....

.....and tiny little feet in snazzy new boots....must get myself some to march out that evaporating time to!

Hope you all have a good weekend, however you`re spending it.


(Xmas Sweater pics courtesy of Google Images...I have no idea who any of those men are...somewhat thankfully, I may add!)

7 comments:

  1. I laughed and laughed...we have the same sense of humor Momma.
    you must come see me someday ,cutie pie.
    the portly man every time I see him now with the thin cowboy I imagine the other one in his boots...makes me giggle every time!
    Hope your having a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana, I'm worried on so many levels! Mainly the one saying 'How the hell do you find these things?' xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most awesome jumpers ever!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at least the lads all look happy wearing those spectacular jumpers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Great post - amazing jumpers! Love the boots too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I have sore eyes! Thank goodness I live in the tropics and won't ever get one of those for Christmas ;-) LOVE the giant blanket....I have plans to make one myself and have been keeping some PVC pipe in the sun to straighten.....He He :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you find this? googling 'big blanket'? I couldn't stop laughing at how serious the whole business appears to be, it's hard to be serious when you're doing something ridiculous I have always found.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx