Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Merry Knittin` Xmas.....

......not mine....I should be knitting for Xmas....I can't be bothered. I should be crocheting for Xmas.....I can't be bothered.....I should be shopping,wrapping,preparing menus.....I REALLY can't be bothered!In the meantime, here's some lovely work done by the lovely ladies of my local craft group held on Wednesday mornings (which I can`t attend because I look after Little Miss Sunshine on Wednesdays and anyway, I`m still too young to join them, if you get my drift!), who could be bothered, bless them...

...while shepherds watched their flocks by night.....

.....along came some cheeky little snowmen and a floaty angel....
...think that furry thing`s an elf...Santa`s looking a bit doubtful too!...


.....cutesy little mice....can you hear them singing?....




...ok, that's enough mice......how about some jolly penguins?....
.....and there`s nothing wrong with a bit of bling at Xmas!

....and of course, Christmas wouldn`t be complete without the indominatable Santa and Mrs. Claus!(it`s ok for her lounging by the fireside,looking so smug, she`s got Little Helpers to do the donkey work....and there`s a joke in there about a camel with only one hump but for the life of me, I can`t think of it right now!).

Hopefully, next time we meet, I`ll have found some degree of `bothered-ness`!Hope you`ve found yours!
xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I certainly couldn't be bothered to knit all that lot, far more fun watching someone else doing it! I am just starting to get bothered, am making some felt bits and bobs. This week I am in a spring cleaning mood and foolishly sanded down a lot of white skirting boards so now will have to gloss them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with looking for your botheredness!!!
    These are so adorable- I love tiny knitted/crocheted things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the 'can't be bothered-ness'. I see the days whizzing past and I'm just not sorted in my head for Christmas.
    I have to say, those knitted characters are adorable. Have taken a shine to the shepherds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all of them especially the nativity.....its good to be too young momma!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely no-one could be expected to knit or crochet at THIS time of the year, l don't know how your amazing ladies have managed to produce such gorgeous stuff....gawd the pressure. haha!!l'm with you on the cant be botheredness...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anne, had a good giggle at your post and your can't be botheredness.....
    It can be such a stressful time of year. I'm sure you'll find some degree of botheredness soon.......

    I'm having a little giveaway, if you'd like to enter pop over and leave a comment.

    Have a great weekend,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx