Saturday, 31 December 2011

Should Auld Acquaintance......

....be forgot........well,I hope it won't be for a good old long time.....so on my borrowed computer (my very generous brother-in-law has come to the technical rescue and let me use his 'Notebook' for the time being)...I would love to wish each and every one of you a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year and a very healthy,wealthy and wise 2012. Much Love. xxx
Since this is not my computer, I can't post any of my pics for your delight so here's one of an ape which my brother-in-law took while he was on a recent trip to Florida, to be getting on with! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Happiest New Year to you Nana!

    *love & hugs*

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too Nana. My flatmate in London was Scots and New Years was always much more of a celebration than Christmas. I hope you and your family had a really lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy New Year and a new computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year to you too hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Momma.....I'm getting to know cowboy boots.....he is funny and has an amazing home filled with antiques!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne
    Happy New Year!
    I can't find your email address, I just wanted to pop in and say many thanks for the beautiful birthday gifts! I really don't mind that they are late they have brightened up a dull week! Thanks so much!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx