Dahling!!!!
.....such a feat (all four of them!) ENJOY....and have a brilliant weekend.....whether you`re skating,dancing,shopping or just plain ole` doing nothing (fat chance!). xxx
ps you`ll have to follow the link through to YouTube to see the whole thing but it`s worth it!
Saturday, 10 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Oh Nana...Fred and Ginger...now that's what I call dancing! thanks for that! x
ReplyDeleteWell I definitely won't be skating! never did get the hang of those things.
ReplyDeleteFantastic, such skill too!
ReplyDeleteI adore them......were going to find your Fred, Miss Ginger!
ReplyDeleteand I expect him to be light on his feet also....have a happy week Momma!
They were such an amazing team! So good to find your beautiful site!
ReplyDeletePlease come & Enter my 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways!! The latest is Art & more from Fifi Flowers!!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena