....and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.....and just to let you know that my laptop died a horrible sudden death last week and I am now without a link to the outside world for the time being! My gorgeous No. 1 Son who is home for the next two days has allowed me the use of his MacBook Pro for a limited time (10 minutes to be precise!) so just thought I'd pop in and let you know it may be a while before I'm back .....unfortunately, Santa couldn't quite stretch to a new computer so I'll have to shop around for a bargain - the old girl's beyond repair (laptop, not me, although it could be me!). I'm also unable to access my email or Facebook page so can't reply to any messages for the forseeable future....there's always snail mail though.
I hope you all got what you wished for this Christmas Day and that it's been a fabulous day for everyone....as it has for me..they've all gone to the pub and left me literally holding the baby.....and lots of dirty dishes.......but, hey ho, I'm loving every minute of it!
So until we 'meet' again, I hope you all have the most fantastic New Year and all the very best for 2012.
Ciao for now. xxx
Libs.......yes, it is my mantlepiece.....thank you for the compliment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Well if you get any further 10 min borrowed laptop slots this is just to wish you a wonderful Happy New Year and all your hopes and dreams come true. Thankyou very much for my lovely lovely presents.
ReplyDeleteBetty x
Hi Anne
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your laptop, it must be like missing a limb. Sounds like you've had a great day, me too, just enjoying a leisurely Boxing Day breakfast, visiting my friends online. Hope you have a great New Year and looking forward to chatting in 2012! xx
I loved that mantelpiece as well and was wondering if it was yours...love the heart! Merry Christmas to you as well and hope your computer issue solves itself somehow?? Hope you had a lovely day, I ended up with the dishes as well and now it is boxing day and I am doing nothing!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you health, happiness and many blessings for the New Year....can you believe it's 2012!
Happy New Year, Hot Momma!!!
ReplyDelete