Thursday, 15 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...

Hej Anne
ReplyDeleteSuch an awful tragedy...and loss of young lives...Very hard to make sense of it. Praying for the families and community ;'(
God Bless
Julie
x
Joining you in prayer for all those involved in this tragedy.
ReplyDeleteMay God comfort those who mourn
Such sad news,My thoughts and prayers are with the families...x
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDeleteSo sad....thoughts of the families needing support now is just heartbreaking.
ReplyDeleteI did not hear about this ...I'm so sorry....
ReplyDelete