Friday, 4 May 2012

Pretty in Pink.............




......don't you just love it?!
And just in case you think it's a little sickly sweet......here's an alternative!...


Hope You All Have a Wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend.
xxx Enjoy xxx


7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and lovely Aerosmith - I do like them and their video is excellent isn't it. I bet you are looking forward to a nice long weekend. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pinks in your post today.
    Hope you have a wonderful Saturday,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pretty in pink Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home must be beautiful Nana...that candle picture in the header is lovely. I still don't know how to do a photo mosaaic (sp)? and your flower pics make me want to snap away myself....once the rain stops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the link and the flowers are beautiful too! Are they from your garden? I love tulips but can't grow them here as it doesn't get cold enough. Sometimes I am lucky enough to get a potted one that has been brought up from down south :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, I knew all this rain would be good for something...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pinks! I wonder if you found that red and white china you were aiming for, today...

    Thanks for your kind comments. I'm taking the evening off - 5 teenaged boys (OK, they're not all mine) eating pizza downstairs while I skive the party my husband's gone to. I wasn't in the mood - like you said, I need a rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx