http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkpEJOJGDI&ob=av2e
...and if you've got time, pop over to John Gray's place http://disasterfilm.blogspot.co.uk/ and take a peek at his latest post.....guaranteed to make your day...certainly made mine!Thanks John :)
Good Weekend to y'all and Thank You for the Sweet Comments on my last post - preeshiate each and every one. xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Just popped over to your friend John, his blog is fun.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful week....It wouldn't let me play the video but I bet it was wonderful....
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Sunday, hope the sun is shinning down on you!
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Love love love this Nana...we have so much in common!
ReplyDeleteMe and the mister saw her live some years ago and she was superb.