Sunday, 8 April 2012

Have a Joyous Day......

......however you like your eggs done!
xx Enjoy xx

.........ps if you've got time to spare over the holiday weekend, or indeed at any other time, please pop over to  my friend Betty's 'other' blog  http://imaginarybrushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/spring-is-sprung.html where she keeps her fabulous artwork...she's hugely talented....and very,very modest with it!Thank You.x

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Nana...and the tulip photo header is lovely....have a great Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Momma....I love your eggs done this way!
    Enjoy your family, Today is Phil's birthday so we are double celebrating.....
    love and hugs to you cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ever so much for mentioning me Nana, I love your knitty egg cosies and your Spring blog header makes me feel like going to the garden centre and stocking up on flowers for my tubs. Wind in the Willows characters are coming to visit me next week so have been looking out places in the woods that they might like. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Anne
    LOVING the beautiful, spring tulip header and all your crochet egg cosy's...perhaps next year I'll manage to crochet some up...so cute.
    Hope you had a blessed Easter
    LOVE PEACE enJOY!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely, lovely day.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new header lass, you have been busy and do I spy crocheting egg cosies? Wonderful, hope you've had a great Easter, love Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh those flowers are so pretty! I love the little egg cosies as well. Hope you had a lovely Easter Nana :-) I checked out your friends silk paining, she is good isn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey momma, this hunk of man we might fight over,smile! Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx