Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Spice Up Your Life......

......with a bit of Hot Ginger!!!!Enjoy x

9 comments:

  1. Surprised you have time to look at him with all the work you have at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one Nana! Isn't he gorgeous! I'm saving up all the Homelands episodes for one big hot ginger fest!! Hope all's well with you chickadee! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the hot ginger how about a glass of wine and a pair of boots.....hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... Francophones are missing something here, I see...

    I mentioned you in my Edinburgh post - you'll see why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I missing something here??? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh rather partial to a bit of Hot Ginger :-) Have a great weekend Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picture but he doesn't do it for me Nana........who else rocks your boat?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rather like Damien Lewis, I must say, but I'm enjoying the return of "Silent Witness" as I find both Tom Ward and William Gaminara very easy-on-the-eye!! Mr FatDormouse enjoys Emilia Fox so we're both happy!!!
    I came to your blog via Floss. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx