Thursday, 7 June 2012

Round and Round The Garden.......

....I didn't lose my teddy bear.....one step,two step......but look what I did find there.....












........and last but not least.....
.......the humble little Buttercup....which can still hold
 its own amongst such exotic beauty....wouldn't you agree?

whose own little garden is so pretty too. Pop over to them both and see what they've been up to!

Enjoy x

Thanks as always for lovely comments on last post.........much appreciated.

ps The Garden is not mine - I just happen to be lucky enough to see it everyday at work!

9 comments:

  1. Oh thankyou so much - these are real proper big rhoddodendroms (spelling?) fabulous colours - our woods have only the pale lilac. How wonderful to work in a place with a huge garden of colour - one of the small perks of your hard work I guess to wander amongst the flowers. I do love buttercups - they are all over my garden strangling everything - the woods have just taken over! Have a lovely weekend. Betty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very envious of those beautiful flowers, but reading that they aren't yours has made me feel better. The wind and the rain are ruining all the blooms here :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I missed your last post...love the bad hair day!
    your flowers are so pretty and your rhododendrons remind me of Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, love the piccy of the Fishwife in the previous post, love her expression. These flower photos are ace, how beautiful. Hope all this rain hasn't destroyed all the petals x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buttercups always make me think of being a child and holding one under your chin?? and Nana you are obviously a well balanced woman 'cos you take time to look at and love the small things x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anne, at least you get to spend time in a beautiful garden each day without the work......

    The flowers are just gorgeous, such a beautiful time of year in the garden. Have you been experiencing the windy weather that others have been dealing with this week?

    Thanks for popping by it was lovely to hear from you....have a great weekend.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty flowers, how nice to see them at work! I love the wooden bird in your header too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just blog hopping by - thank you for the tour of your work garden - very pretty flowers.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx