Lovely picture you found here. The tv coverage of Afghanistan has been good over the last few days - I think awareness now is much more of the soldiers we are losing in present day conflict than it used to be.
Hello, hello! I know that I have been tardy at getting to see all of my blogging buddies, but some reason, my blog has not been showing your post updates!!! I have missed you. xo Kris
Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x
Not much to ask at all
ReplyDeleteJille x
Agreed.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Lest we Forget
ReplyDeleteremembering.....
ReplyDeleteLovely picture you found here. The tv coverage of Afghanistan has been good over the last few days - I think awareness now is much more of the soldiers we are losing in present day conflict than it used to be.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
ReplyDeleteHello, hello! I know that I have been tardy at getting to see all of my blogging buddies, but some reason, my blog has not been showing your post updates!!! I have missed you.
ReplyDeletexo Kris
Your blog is very cheery!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend
Just clicked your follow-me button.
ReplyDeleteHave a grand weekend xox
Hi Nana,
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you!
I hope your holidays are filled with many blessings and wonders.
*hugs*
mo