.....as detailed in last post.....and I so wish I could show you some pics but I've had the dreaded 'pay-up or get off' message! So I've gone back into my web albums and deleted nearly 100 pics.....and I'm still getting the same message! Does anyone know whether this is a glitch with Blogger because I can't seem to get around the problem, apart from coughing-up!
Anyhoo, suffice to say, my swap parcel arrived from kandipandi and if you want to see what she sent me, pop over to hers and have a look. Everything was delightful, especially since Lisa handmade most things herself and those kind of gifts are always very special.
Thanks Lisa for being a great swap partner and thanks Tracy for organising a nice little swap.
Have a good weekend, everyone.
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving Day
...in Blogland. My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx
-
pic courtesy of Google So, this month celebrates not only a 'significant' birthday for me (numbers ending in 5 are equally sign...
-
I love art, although I don't know how or when I became a huge fan of anything drawn, painted or made with great skill since I myself ca...
Oh glad you liked it, it was a great idea for a swap! Thanks again. Kandi x
ReplyDeleteOh blimey, so they charge when you have a certain number of photos. I've come across that before. Hope you get it sorted. Your swaps look great, you really can get so much into a kitchen roll tube with some imagination. Those earrings are so you! I'll write soon, love Shaz xx
ReplyDeleteHi there! Long time, no see!!! I have missed your posts! Yes, Blogger has now figured out how to make their "free" blogs, no longer free, by charging for photos space. Doesn't matter if you delete, they are charging. But luckily it is cheap. Around 5 bucks a year, I think.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.
xo Kris
I have payed up and that is that! I( love to blog and it is a small price to pay although it is completely annoying!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Meredith
Yes I paid last year too for more photo memory. Just one of those things, but it does not cost alot x
ReplyDelete