......and HUGE Thank You's to my very generous pals,Betty (don't worry Betty, I haven't opened my parcels yet!)and Shaz for the loveliest and unexpected gifts, especially the handmade ones which I will treasure forever.......
....So in the Spirit of Yuletide, I hope Santa is good to all of you who call in now and again and put up with my ramblings, as ordinary and mundane as they may be and that each and every one of you have a Very Merry Xmas and a wonderful New Year.
xxxx
Thank for Being There
x





Hello precious...Have a magical Christmas , I hope Santa brings everything on your list....The cowboy you have to come visit me for...smile
ReplyDeleteLove Heidi
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have missed your blog!!!!
ReplyDeleteXO Kris
Happy Christmas Nana Go-Go
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family,
ReplyDeletehugs to you dear friend,
Meredith
Anne, have a lovely Christmas, enjoy the holidays and time spent with family and friends.
ReplyDeleteI hope you haven't been affected, by the wet weather at all.
It's a lovely cool day here, heading to 29deg.
Beautiful breeze keeping the humidity away.....just perfect.
Wishing you all the best for a happy, healthy and creative 2013...
Claire X