First I'm in love with your new header....Its fabulous and your jelly looked so good.....It looks like a lot of work? and last Lucy is so sweet! You have received many treasures Momma! Take care and I hope all is well with you, Heidi
Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x
First I'm in love with your new header....Its fabulous and your jelly looked so good.....It looks like a lot of work?
ReplyDeleteand last Lucy is so sweet!
You have received many treasures Momma!
Take care and I hope all is well with you, Heidi
How lovely to have a special visitor - such a sweet little thing too. Have just had a read of her trip to Nana's: such a lucky bunny.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nana xx
ReplyDeleteYay for world tours! CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI am going over to catch up on Lucy's travels. I bet little C had trouble saying goodbye to her.
ReplyDeleteI bet Lucy is going to have a grand time.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Meredith
What an adventure Lucy is having lol x
ReplyDelete