Monday, 4 February 2013

Eyecandy Monday.....

......just to set you up for the week ahead!!!
Who's your latest treat for the eyes??
Enjoy!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Why thank you Nana....and I love the way you change your blog look with smashing pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hold all calls he's a looker!!!
    I'm still Daniel Craig and Don Draper.....ooh lala ,Momma.
    I wish you lived closer you would have had a blast with us...so much fun.....I did have a few too many that night but who's counting once a year!
    Love Heidi
    p.s. I love your new header....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog look with all the crochet = it's beautiful, I did notice the eye candy but am trying not to linger. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is beautiful isn't he, I am a Adam Levine fan, swoon!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to all of you lovely folk who take time to pass by and leave your lovely comments. I'm always humbled by your generosity of time and spirit. Haste Ye Back! x

Moving Day

...in Blogland.   My new home is here Hope you'll join me soon. xxx